Report to: Directors
Division: Cape Town
We need a self-driven, responsible individual who has excellent problem-solving skills and who takes pride in delivering high quality, well-tested code. Someone with a desire to innovate and provide creative input would be best suited for the position. The environment is fast paced and ever changing; there aren't always detailed specs available and one needs to be adaptable in order to deliver whatever is in the best interest of the business.
- The successful candidate should have a relevant Diploma/Degree
- The position will start out on a contract basis with the opportunity to go permanent
- Flexibility to work from home and from our offices based in Westlake.
- Be deadline driven
- Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set
- Adheres to best practices and standards
- Self-starter and driven
- Enjoys leading edge technology
- Enjoys people and working in a team but can work efficiently on your own as well
- Be logical in their thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps
- Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise
- Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you
- Basic Linux admin skills
- AWS an advantage
- +/- three years' experience in a related field
- Related field skills levels portfolio
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within four weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.