We are taking all necessary precautions around the COVID-19 situation. Our offices are closed and our team members have each been set up to work remotely in self-isolation at home. As far as possible IronTree will maintain business as usual. All our resources such as server platforms, transactional capacity, telephony and electronic communications, including video meeting facilities, have been configured in the cloud and are 100% operational. Please feel free to contact us if you require our assistance. Stay safe!
Self help backup information
Getting started with IronTree’s Cloud Backup
It’s really easy to register at IronTree and initiate your frequent automated data backup
- Register for Cloud Backup if you haven’t already by clicking the button below; fill in your details and submit.
- You’ll then receive an email with a link to download the backup program. Click on the link to download and install the program. You’ll also receive detailed instructions and a debit order form.
- Once you’ve installed the program and followed all the instructions you’re ready to do your first backup and to schedule further backups as required.
- Before your trial period expires, while your data is being securely backed up, fax us the signed debit order instruction to continue using our secure, safe and reliable backup service.
- During the course of this process you’ll be contacted by one of our agents to ensure that you’re able to successfully backup your data.
Download your manual
Everything you need in one place
Backup program downloads
Download the install files for your system