IronTree Premium Plus Backup Service
Audited, secure offsite backups
- Are you backing up the right data?
- When last did you revise your backup selection?
- Do you regularly perform test file restores?
What is the IronTree premium backup service?
The IronTree Premium Plus Backup Service is a fully supported and managed service. The service consists of our secure offsite backup functionality and quarterly audits of your backup account and software. The aim of this premium service is to reduce the risks associated with backing up offsite and your constantly changing data.
What will the service do for you?
What are the associated risks? Data has a lifecycle and is continually changing and evolving. This means there is a need for backups to be reviewed and audited to ensure that your backups are correct and current. Our premium service has been designed with this in mind and ensures the maintenance and oversight of your backups is provided from an IronTree technical support engineer every quarter.
What the premium service incorporates
- Confirmation of client contact details
- Confirmation of data selections for your backup
- Ensure that all devices with critical data have backup accounts configured
- Full backup system check
- Confirmation of backup size and account details
- Confirmation of successful backup and restore functionality
- Backup automated schedule is set and correct
- Configuration of daily notification emails
- Quarterly detailed audit report confirming all of the above
The benefits of the premium service
Our proactive quarterly approach will minimize the chance of your backups failing, critical data being lost due to data not being selected for backup and common IT errors and issues that interfere with your backups. By performing these audits, we are able to identify, correct and prevent problems from occurring, resulting in greatly reducing the risk of data and resultant downtime.