IronTree has partnered with Plan4continuity.com to offer its customers cloud-based business continuity planning services.
Plan4Continuity software allows you to plan, build, schedule, simulate, implement and audit your business continuity in an easy-to-use, affordable and logical way.
10 reasons to consider using the Plan4Continuity service:
- It enables you to manage plan and build disaster recovery plans for any disruptive event.
- It enables you to simulate your plans, schedule simulations and ensure that you are fully compliant with your audit requirements for business continuity.
- Business critical information such as company registrations documents, VAT certificates and other essential corporate data is scanned and stored offsite in a safe, encrypted manner.
- Personnel information - essential during a business disaster, disruptive event or accident and including ID documents, drivers' licenses and health information - is available online from any location.
- It acts as a centralized repository of information on your business critical vendors, those you need to include into your business continuity planning and who need to be contacted in the event of a disaster at one of your business locations.
- It provides you with a full audit trail of all your business continuity simulations, such as event start dates and times, all communication between parties including SMS/text messages and voice recordings, details of the plan, the status of each action and any variations to the plan made during simulation.
- IronTree provides the technical and business assistance necessary to professionally set up your business continuity plans.
- All information stored with Plan4Continuity is encrypted and securely held, and hosted on the Amazon EC2 platform.
- It is easy to use and affordable: no hardware or special equipment is required and plans can be created and activated from any location and from any internet connected device.