Would you like to backup multiple PCs or laptops but need each user to have his/her own secure account credentials?
The IronTree site licence scenario is structured as follows:
- Each machine at a single location has an individual IronTree account registered on the specific machine.
- Each machine backs up uniquely to the IronTree storage platform daily.
- Each account holder/PC operator thus has his/her own account registration details and can thus select to backup or restore the required data from his/her hard drive/s.
- Each PC/laptop is billed a monthly licence fee of R40 + VAT.
- IronTree then groups all the 'site machines' together. At month end, a single data fee based on the total volume of data being stored across the entire site will be billed. The fee is in accordance with the standard IronTree pricing.